Please please bare/bear/beer? with me in frequency of posts my lovelies, I've been as busy as a one legged man in a kicking contest these past few weeks. Here's why... (here you go list lovers like me... one in numerical order...)
1. We're moving... I've been packing 5 years of marriage into the weakest boxes ever.
They're the most deceptive boxes I have ever come across in my life. All looks, no brains.
2. We're becoming Sharemilkers... so blah blah blah Accountants, blah blah blah Banks, blah blah blah GST... and all that Jazz.
3. I've been doing my best Proverbs 31 wife impressions by getting Cow poo up my arms, in my new haircut, cow pee splashed in my face, chipping my cherry red nail polish and smelling like yesterday all for that bit of milk in your Cappuccino..... you're welcome.
4. I thought I was pregnant.
As my Mum says, "That's what happens when you play tiddly winks".
I think she might have been talking about SEX... can't be sure though.
5. Mr Gadget and I are in the process of becoming Guardians to a couple of primary school aged girls that are from our local Childrens home... fingers crossed, prayers in the sky, we're hoping it goes through! They're the ebony to Miss Lauries ivory, aww.
6. Miss Laurie. She's 15 months old now and has turned into my own weeny high maintenaced Suri Cruise. She is the most independant little lady ever. She needs a little briefcase, high heels and a cell phone. She keeps me on my feet... at least until 7pm.... or "num nums" time... aka. BED TIME.
If only there were more hours in the day.
For now... I'll leave you with a piece of link lovin featuring my Movie boyfriend.
See you soon!!