10. Strawberries echoing the sweet sounds and smells of Summer nom nom nom!
9. My Nooma collection. Safe to say I'm a fan.
8. Orchard raiding
7. The one whose first word was "Daddy".... traitor
6. My red velvet with white chocolate centre cupcakes
5. My new Tangerine and Lime candles. Black and white family photos in jars. Rosemary in teacups (thanks Leah! xo).
3. My Parents telling me I was born in the wrong era and I would've made a great hippie! (I've always thought that!)
1. Coming to the realisation that even though I am a fully capable and self sufficient adult, I still need to let my Mum be my Mum.
I hope you've had a great week, and take time today to strip yourself back from the busy-ness of life to enjoy your simple loves.
Make your today beautiful :)
♦ cause things are still beautiful 2nd time around ♦